Large employee oriented organization is looking to add a dedicated and experienced Maintenance Technicians to their team. For over 50 years my client has been not only an industry leader, but innovator among suppliers to the building industry. Due to an increase in business, my client is looking to add full-time direct hire Technicians on all (3) shifts.
In addition to highly competitive compensation, my client offers some of the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing of up to 52% of your salary
The primary role of this position is to maintain factory floor equipment through effective preventive maintenance practices and timely and effective response to unplanned equipment failures and maintenance events.
- Respond to and troubleshoot factory equipment and buildings and grounds issues as they arise to get factory back up in running in a safe and timely manner
- Perform daily preventative maintenance on production equipment as assigned
- Read and interpret electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics and diagrams
- Maintain equipment and area in tour ready and safe condition. Clean up after every shift/project
- 2+ years Multi-craft experience in an Industrial Maintenance environment
- Proficiency with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic concepts related to manufacturing equipment
- Experience relating to the service of and working with 480V/3phase motor controls and a working knowledge of electrical schematics and symbols
- Demonstrated mechanical & electrical aptitude
- Ability to read electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics and diagrams
Compensation for this position is between $19-23/hr + additional profit sharing of up to 52% of your salary.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit a copy of your most recent resume. Once I have had time to review, I will give you a call to discuss in greater detail.