Job ID: 147045
Superlite, a CRH company, is a division of the Oldcastle APG Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
Job Description Summary
- Manufacturing Equipment maintenance and repair
- Troubleshoot and diagnosis of equipment issue and make repairs including obtaining quotes on parts and supplies required for repairs and maintenance
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance and maintain accurate records
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed and properly documented
- Lubricate and clean parts and equipment to ensure proper operation
- Maintenance of buildings and facilities
- Other duties as assigned, as needed, in order to satisfy customer need
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and at least 5 years related experience
- Ability to Lift and/or move up to 75 Lbs
- Ability to torch and weld ferrous metals
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics, and Plumbing knowledge
- Able to work any shift
- Ability to read electrical schematics, logic diagrams, and use electrical testing equipment
- Strong Electrical knowledge
- PLC skills
- Computer skills
- Mobile Equipment maintenance skills a plus
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Superlite, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.