Here are some details about this position:
Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Installs special functional and structural parts in devices, Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Sets up and operates welding machine, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Initiates purchase requisition for parts and machines.
- Repairs electrical equipment.
About CST Industries
CST Industries, Inc., headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, is the global leader in the manufacture and construction of factory coated storage tanks, silos, aluminum domes and specialty covers. With over 125 years of heritage and 350,000 installations in more 125 countries, CST Industries is focused on providing our customers the highest level of quality and customer service. CST's existing company portfolio consists of CST Storage Products, CST Covers, and Vulcan Tanks. Manufacturing facilities and technical design centers are located in Parsons, Kansas; Winchester, Tennessee; DeKalb, Illinois; Conroe, Texas; Gardena, California and the United Kingdom. Regional sales offices are located throughout North America and in Mexico, Argentina, United Kingdom, India, Dubai, Singapore and Vietnam. CST offers attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, STD, paid vacation, 401k and an EAP program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform substance abuse testing and background verification checks as permitted by state law.
***CST Industries, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails regarding this posting.***
CST Industries offers competitive salaries, great benefits, including 401k, health, vision and dental insurance.
CST is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.