Epsilon Systems Partners is seeking a full time Maintenance Trades Helper in San Diego, CA.
Summary: The Maintenance Trades Helper supports other tradesmen with execution of the maintenance and installation of equipment. Supports the installation of walls and furniture in SWRMC facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists tradesman with everyday assignments (i.e. haul equipment and parts to job site).
- Demonstrates proper use of hand trucks, straps, furniture dollies and coasters.
- Provides basic maintenance support
- Cleans work areas after job completion.
- Performs minor maintenance (i.e. change belts such as air conditioner belts and exhaust fan belts, filters or hang signs).
- Operates simple tools.
- Moves furniture, boxes, and equipment using safe and appropriate lifting methods
- Drives/operates company vehicles, forklifts and golf carts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience with equipment maintenance
- Possess and maintain a valid California Class C issued driver’s license
- Ability to pass a background check to obtain and maintain a DOD DBIDS access card
- General knowledge of tool usage
- Ability to pass a respirator and forklift medical exam and obtain a forklift operator’s license.
- 2 years of experience with building maintenance
- Ability to lift 50 lb
- Work in industrial environment
- Conducts inventories in industrial areas that would require the use of personal protective equipment
Epsilon Systems Partners and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans.