At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for a Maintenance Utility Tech 2 in Fort Worth. Texas
We are looking to hire Maintenance Utility Tech 2
Basic proficiency expectation level for all Maintenance employees.
• Qualified on: (i) form-fill-seal (Arcil) lines; and (ii) assigned pre-formed lines or drinks / creamery lines.
• Tech will be able to diagnose problems and make adjustments to various utility systems including but not limited to boilers, ammonia, compressed air, waste, HVAC systems.
• Tech must be able to perform PM's and make repairs to equipment.
• Assist with work regarding building and ground structures.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
• Minimum of five (5) years of practical and/or classroom training on mechanical and manufacturing based machinery. Individuals with experience in the dairy, food and beverage industry strongly desired. Experience should include a combination in most of the followin Process Control System (RS View), instrumentations, pumps, mechanical, pneumatic, motors, electrical, hydraulic, lubrication, compressors, utilities, boilers, and ammonia-based systems
• Verifiable High School diploma or GED
• The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• The ability to write routine reports, SOPs, and correspondence
• The ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent’s and to draw and interpret bar graphs
• Thorough understanding of mechanical procedures as related to manufacturing maintenance applications.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting ability’s.
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com.
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.