Immediate need for a maintenance hand with a reputable hotel complex in Williston ND!
Benefits could include
- Weekly pay
- Medical benefits
- Room to grow
- Pay starting at $17
As a Maintenance Hand your tasks may include:
- General maintenance buildings, including occupied units.
- Repairs in electrical, plumbing and appliances.
- Participation in cleaning and painting during unit turns.
- Snow removal
- Regular, professional and courteous communications with Property Managers, Maintenance Managers, and Residents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Maintenance Hand Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 year?s property maintenance experience
- 2 years customer service experience preferred.
- Local market experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have good time management skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, understanding that your scheduled workdays may vary according to staffing and property needs.
- High integrity ? trusted, direct, truthful.
- Applicants may be subject to a background check* and drug screening
- Applicants may be subject to a motor vehicle report
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
Come Visit Us! Walk-Ins Welcome! Email, Call, or Text Us!
Williston Office: 113 E Broadway Ste 2
(701) 572-1440 - email@example.com
113 East Broadway
Williston , North Dakota 58801