I. General Description:
To assist in the proper maintenance of all physical facilities in order to assure a safe environment for students.
- Must possess high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid Arizona IVP Fingerprint Clearance card
- Must possess a minimum of one year of experience in building and grounds maintenance work, including some experience in one or more of the trades.
- Must possess a basic knowledge in the operation of both hand and power tools.
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and qualify as a bus driver through a training program.
- Must possess an ability to push, pull, or lift weights of up to 50 pounds.
- Must possess an ability to climb ladders and work in tight spaces, i.e., trenches, attics, equipment rooms, etc.
III. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains inventory in supply room. Orders and dispenses all maintenance supplies.
- Performs heavy labor and general maintenance tasks.
- Performs carpentry, plumbing, masonry, electrical, welding, and other trades as directed by the Maintenance Foreman/Lead Man.
- Operates power equipment and hand tools and performs general repairs on same.
- Makes general district repairs as directed.
- Complies with school Safety Manual Rules and Regulations and satisfies OSHA requirements.
- Ensures all codes are implemented in the completion of maintenance and repairs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
40hrs per week
All applicants must complete an online application, which requires at least 3 professional references and a copy of High School Diploma or equivalent.