Join a team focused maintenance crew that strives to create authentic connections with team-members, guests, vendors, and our communities. Become relentless in pursuing operational excellence and achieving desired results, while striving for intellectual humility and understand the best solutions come from collaboration and open communication from all team members.
We are a restaurant group that thrives on creating authentic and inspiring experiences for the communities we serve. Through the contributions of countless incredible people, past and present, we’re headed to the moon with a simple mission — to make people feel good.
- BE AUTHENTIC & HUMBLE
Be your true self and courageous to represent your beliefs while being coachable and open to feedback.
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY
Do the right thing always. Be accountable and trustworthy.
- BRING GOOD ENERGY
Bring passion for hospitality to every shift. We love smiles and positivity.
- GET EXTRAODINARY RESULTS
Be part of a winning team that is committed to delivering hospitality at the highest level.
- ACHIEVE AS A TEAM
We take pride in the pursuit to be the best, but we can only do that as a collaborative team.
The Grounds Maintenance position is primarily responsible for the grounds maintenance and repair of multiple restaurant locations.
Cleanliness, Order, and Organization
- Maintains concrete hardscapes such as walkways, doorways and patios through pressure washing
- Uses and maintenance of power washer and all assigned equipment
- Cleans and washes dumpster area, dumpsters, oil recycling containers, exterior of buildings, surrounding grounds, patios, walkways, and all other concrete surfaces
- Leaf blow all parking lots, surrounding property leading to the location and dispose of materials
- Keeps restaurant location grounds are clear of trash, cigarette butts, and other debris
- Works on steel and wood fabrication items in the shop
- Provides an organized list of expenses with appropriate receipts to record and reimburse necessary expenses
- Provides repair and maintenance service to restaurant locations
- Assemble, install and repair equipment
- Maintains and pulls a trailer to various restaurant locations
- Follows guidelines regarding the appropriate use of the company vehicles
- Assists with manual labor assignments (transferring furnitures) at various restaurant locations
- Cleans and maintains all company vehicles
- Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries
- No formal education required
- 2 years of minimum experience with Repairs and Maintenance of items
- Requires an understanding of how to maintain automotive vehicles
- Must maintain a clean driving record
- Experience working and maintaining a pressure washer
- Experience with hand tools and larger tools such as a planer
- Ability to follow and sustain a safe driving record
- Ability to follow company guidelines with regards to use of cellphone and uniform policy
- Ability to be flexible in working in a set schedule
- Ability to adapt schedule to the maintenance and repair needs of the company
- Has proactive and positive attitude
- Early morning start time 3:30a.m.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands for this position are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. This position requires the ability to walk/stand and sustain physical activity for extended periods of
time (8+ hours). Requires high and low levels of movement with the ability to reach arms, kneel, crouch, climb, balance,
and squat. Requires the lifting of items of 50 lbs., and at times up to 200 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position operates in an open environment that requires travel and working outside a majority of the time. This
position will come in contact and use heavy to light machinery used to clean and maintain grounds equipment. The
position is exposed to the outside environment and works in extreme weather environments at times.