Who is Comprehensive Healthcare?
Comprehensive Healthcare provides innovative behavioral health and integrated healthcare services to clients of all ages. We take pride in our creative and collaborative work environment and in deliveringclinically excellent, trauma-informed, recovery-oriented services.
What are we looking for in a Maintenance Worker?
As part of the Property Management team, Maintenance Workers are responsible for maintaining the appearance and safety of all Comprehensivegrounds and facilities. Using knowledge in the fields of carpentry, plumbing, masonry, electrical, and other skills, Maintenance Workers at Comprehensive make general improvements and repairs to agency-owned property. This position is best suited to someone with excellent time management skills, the ability to work independently, and high attention to detail. Previous related experience is required. This position is located at our Sunnyside clinic and has a regular Monday-Friday day shift schedule. In addition, this position is also on-call every other week for emergency maintenance for our Walla Walla office.
Maintenance Workerduties may include:
- performing repairs and maintenance on all areas of Comprehensive facilities, including buildings, grounds, and equipment
- installing or renovating agency facilities, including flooring, sinks, carpets, trim, cabinets, drywall, framing, painting, etc.
- securing buildings by providing lock/unlock services and performing safety checks & walkthroughs during key times of the day
- moving and setting up furniture for special events/meetings
- participating in snow removal, lawn care, landscaping, pavement cleaning, and other outdoor groundswork
- performing custodial duties as requested at all sites, including rental properties and satellite offices throughout our service area
- responding to maintenance requests throughout the day, as assigned
- operating custodial & maintenance equipment or tools safely& responsibly
- following appropriate procedures and documenting completed work
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years of current experience in mechanical maintenance, custodial work, grounds care, and building maintenance
- Demonstrated knowledge in electrical and HVAC fields
What Comprehensive Healthcare Can Offer You
Training and Development
- A variety of career opportunities in a wide range of settings with room for mobility and promotion
- Regular training opportunities
Innovative Program & Services
- Astrong reputation for providing quality, evidence-based services within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment
- Innovative, forward-looking leadership that seeks to thrive in an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Joint Commission-accredited organization committed to continuous quality improvement
- Established partnerships with major research universities and other community and healthcare providers to implement cutting-edge treatment programs and services
- Competitive salaries within our communities and industry
- Healthcare coverage for employee and qualified family members
- Generous vacation, paid holiday and sick leave policies
- Access to Employee Assistance Program services
- Agency-funded retirement plan with contributions equal to 5% of compensation
- Additional retirement investment opportunities with a 50% investment match of up to 4% of compensation
- Agency-funded life and disability insurance program
Comprehensive Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. We value the diverse perspectives and strengths that our employees bring to the workplace and we encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply for our positions. The Human Resources department offers accommodations and assistance for the application and interview process; please contact us at (509) 575-4084 to make arrangements.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Long Term Disability
- Paid sick days
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Life Insurance
- Vacation/paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Professional Development
Transportation Maintenance Worker