Who We Are
Driving Innovation. Together.
A part of a bright future tied to a proud past.
As part of the Toyota family of companies, Toyota Industries Commercial Finance (TICF) creates extraordinary customer experiences through our Brand Promise to be the partner of choice in the commercial finance industry.
Since 1985, TICF has offered an extensive line of commercial financing programs for Toyota forklifts and Hino trucks through our network of Toyota Industrial Equipment and Hino Motor Sales dealers to their customers. Our people-focused team of professionals are constantly striving to provide always better solutions. Because of that we have experienced substantial growth and evolution. We are a new organization with a proud legacy. Are you interested in becoming part of it?
TICF Vision Statement: To be the premier captive finance company that champions Toyota Industries Corporation, Hino Motors and dealers' prosperity.
TICF Mission Statement: Provide financial solutions to sell Toyota Industries, HINO Motors & Dealer products
What You'll Do: Major Accountabilities
The Major Accounts Supervisor is responsible for operational management of the largest and most complex customer accounts in the Commercial Finance (CF) portfolio. This involves leading the work group and interacting directly with customer and dealers to achieve reconciliation, financial analysis, problem solving and proactive account maintenance objectives for customer accounts. Creating positive customer experiences through effective financial analysis and timely resolution of discrepancies and disputes minimizes delinquency and strengthens customer relationships.
Portfolio Management and Account Services
* Maintain delinquency at or below the CF scorecard objective for the company overall and for Major Accounts Services (MAS) team
* Lead the team to meet all assigned metrics for MAS, including but not limited to the following:
* Management of delinquency rate by ensuring that each MAS representatives are meeting/exceeding their delinquency goals through proper account management and reconciliation of each assigned portfolio, thereby meeting/exceeding the team goal on or before month end
* Management of credit on accounts in both aging and dollars
* Management of credits in SAP/ERP Clarification in both aging and dollars
* Develop strategies and improve servicing of TICF customers, including opportunities to streamline the billing, customer remittance and payment application processes
* Lead the team to achieve customer service, accuracy, and timing objectives, including:
* Monitor and maintain customer accounts assigned to MAS, including manual invoicing, payment posting, and follow-up on delinquent customers and clearing of overpayments
* Reconcile and analyze accounts to identify issues and solutions to address root causes of billing and payment discrepancies
* Achieve resolution of aged debit and credit balances
* Lead customer facing and stakeholder conference calls to facilitate communication and develop strategies and solutions for management of complex accounts typically involving high unit volume and multiple locations
* Build and demonstrate knowledge of each functional area to provide support to Major Accounts representatives and help resolve escalated issues
* Manage the resolution of escalated matters by developing solutions consistent with TICF initiatives and objectives
* Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence as needed
* Be able to travel 10% for offsite meetings and to communicate with customers and dealers to understand the issues, provide progress updates and inform resolution that requires face to face interaction
Associate Engagement and Performance
* Prepare and engage in Performance (MAPs) and Growth and Development discussions which are timely and aligned with TICF initiatives and objectives
* Manage the growth and development of associates in the work group
* Provide training and support to ensure the team has knowledge and tools needed to deliver accurate and efficient work product
* Observe and provide regular, consistent, and honest feedback
* Promote effective teamwork and an inclusive work environment
* Ensure maximum productivity of the work group and high levels of customer service
Process Efficiency and Projects
* Standardize and document Major Accounts Processes
* Develop an action plan for process documentation
* Set a timeline and ensure deadlines are met
* Identify opportunities to streamline and build efficiencies
* Provide leadership guidance to associates to assist in the development and launch of process improvement ideas
* Take personal responsibility for understanding and launching Kaizen activities
* Support the development and launch of new TICF processes, products, programs and, projects
* Builds Trust - Can be trusted to keep promises and confidences. Is honest and ethical. Behavior is consistently aligned with organization's core values.
* Be faithful to your duties thereby contributing to the Company and to the overall good of society.
* Be ahead of the times through endless creativity, curiosity and pursuit of improvement.
* Be practical and avoid frivolity.
* Be kind and generous; strive to create a warm, homelike atmosphere.
* Be humble and show gratitude for things great and small.
2. Communicates Effectively - Expresses self clearly, both in writing and in speaking. Is thorough, yet concise, and is consistently straightforward. Creates clarity. Readily shares information with others.
3. Drive Change- Always leads change initiatives in a positive way. Proactively communicates change face-to-face in a way that results in buy-in from others. Carves out personal time to work on changing the organization initiatives. Focuses on strategic issues. Demonstrates that leading change is a critical core leadership competency for all leaders.
4. Customer Focused - Expresses a consistent passion to exceed internal and external customer expectations, makes customer satisfaction a priority in all organizational decision making. Treats all associates like a best customer. Acts with a sense of urgency when responding to customers and coaches others to do the same. 5. Builds High-Performance Teams -- Resolves conflicts fairly in a spirit of cooperation. Builds consensus and leads team in setting appropriate goals. Recruits effectively and uses talents of group wisely.
6. Develops Talent- is an effective coach and makes training available. Provides objective performance feedback on a timely basis.
7. Achieves Results - Overcomes obstacles to achieve results that set high standards for others and that positively impact the organization.
Who You Are: Experience, Training & Education
* Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel required
* Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Access, Word, and PowerPoint required
* SAP knowledge is preferred
Experience/ Educational Requirements/ Licenses or Certifications
* BA/BS in Business, Accounting, Finance or related fields, required; Master in Business or related fields, preferred
* Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience or related operational leadership role is required
* Minimum of 5 years accounting or finance experience required. Previous experience in the financial services industry is preferred
* Minimum of 3 years customer interaction experience is required
* Previous working knowledge or experience with financial analysis, accounting (A/R and/or A/P) and technology is preferred
Special Skills/ Knowledge
* Ability to develop and lead a team
* Demonstrated leadership skills and effectiveness working in a collaborative environment
* Proven analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong detail orientation
* Strong aptitude to learn
* Self-starter and ability to work independently
* Ability to analyze large volumes of transactional financial data
* Be able to travel 10% as needed
Turn Toward Great Benefits
* Work/Life (flextime, 9/80 work schedules offered where applicable)
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vehicle lease and purchase program
* Medical, dental and vision insurance (plus more)
* Generously matched 401(k)
* Generous paid time off (vacation, sick, personal, holidays)
* Open, collaborative work environment
* Opportunities for growth
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. We E-Verify.
Hyperlinks to E-Verify posters:
For E-Verify Poster Standard English, Click here.
For E-Verify Poster Spanish, Click here.
For E-Verify Native Documents/Right to Work English, Click here
For E-Verify Native Documents/Right to Work Spanish, Click here.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled