Paycor, Inc. is the country's largest privately held payroll service provider, growing at more than 30% annually. We continue to grow by serving our customers better than anyone else! To support that growth we are seeking an energetic and motivating Major Market Account Manager to drive the success of our St. Louis office.
The Major Market Account Manager prospects, calls on and sells Paycor products and services to new clients with 50 or more employees within an assigned territory. He or she is responsible to achieve or exceed assigned monthly and annual sales quota.
- Four year degree in finance, marketing or business preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business-to-business sales; with a demonstrated track record of success; payroll sales experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of PC software and hardware, including the Internet and Microsoft Office applications – MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
- Able to manage own time without direct daily supervision.
- Identify potential clients through prospecting and referrals.
- Call on potential clients in person and by phone to present Paycor products and services.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with assigned referral sources, primarily CPAs and banks.
- Analyze current practices of potential clients and identify additional sales opportunities.
- Meet or exceed agreed upon sales, activity and retention targets.
- Assist in the conversion process for new clients, including submission of complete paperwork for new clients and the successful processing of the initial payroll.
- Work closely with Operations staff to achieve client satisfaction.
- Complete regular reports as required, including SalesLogix updates.
- On an as needed basis, assist Sales Manager in the development of less experienced Account Managers.
- Other duties as assigned.
You would be successful in this position if you meet the requirements above and are motivated by:
Uncapped Commission Potential
Provided Cell Phone and Laptop
Quarterly Bonus Incentives
Paycor is a culturally diverse, equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V