Paycor, Inc. is the country's largest privately held payroll service provider, growing at more than 30% annually. We continue to grow by serving our customers better than anyone else! To support that growth we are seeking an energetic and motivating Major Market Sales Manager to drive the success of our Downtown Chicago office.
The MMAM Sales Manager is responsible for leading a team of Major Market Sales Professionals in the defined market of 50 plus employee companies. The MMAM Manager is ultimately responsible for managing activity within defined geographical territories and to meet or exceed monthly and annual sales quota. Duties include recruitment, coaching and direction of individuals, execution of the company’s plan for strategic relationships and partnerships, and development of a positive Paycor brand image within the market.
- Manage all aspects of the personal and professional development of Major Market Sales professionals within the territories, including performance evaluations, coaching and adherence to Paycor policies and practices.*
- Communicate sales goals and vision and execute on them in territory.*
- Drive monthly and annual quota reliability within the territory.*
- Develop a territory plan for managing strategic partners, vendors and other complimentary businesses and review results on a regular basis.*
- Exceed annual Major Market turnover goals.*
- Analyze sales activity and statistics to manage individual and territory results.
- Assist in recruiting new sales people within the territory.*
- Contribute to the ongoing development, improvement and execution of sales training programs.*
- Represent Paycor at various functions in the community to enhance existing relationships, create new business opportunities and drive Paycor name recognition.
- Manage to the specified Paycor sales process.*
- Develop relationships within the upper echelon of the bank within the assigned territories. These relationships would be with the heads of Treasury Management and Commercial Lending areas of the bank.
- Partner with Human Resources on development plans, training initiatives, and associate retention initiatives.
- Responsible for beating budget on controllable sales expenses in assigned territories.
- Communication and working with the Account Manager Sales Manager (1-49 segment).
- Four-year degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field.
- Minimum of five years of similar business to business sales experience, preferably in Payroll or a closely related field, with some prior leadership experience.
- Three to five years of management experience in industry. Should be able to show documented success to objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong strategic planning skills.
- Strong coaching skills.
- Formal training in sales skills and techniques.
Paycor is a culturally diverse, equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V