Now is the time to move to a warm climate, where a new career opportunity is awaiting you if you are a Mammographer. How about Texas, where in addition to the warm weather, you don’t pay state income tax, or maybe you are already there, that would make it easier.
To add even more to the sweetness of the deal, here are some more details:
• Join the largest Radiology Private Practice in the country with 80 years long history
• Run and owned by physicians this practice offers stability and job satisfaction with a diversity
• Unsurpassed benefits and compensation scale, unparalleled income potential and an opportunity be a shareholder.
Some more job specifics:
• You will be offered the opportunity to do a mix of breast imaging reading, typical breast related procedures and diagnostics
• You will get to visit a variety of locations all within the city limits of Fort Worth daily
• You will enjoy a good life-work balance working Monday – Friday from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
• A structure of call schedule that includes: 10 full weekends or 20 weekend days per year; 17 late shifts per year, and 11-12-week days per year. You will have the choice to trade these internally if you opt to do so.
• To give you more flexibility the company will provide you with a free home work station.
What more is offered:
• Relocation assistance
• Free membership and license renewals
• CME yearly stipend
• Free health insurance
• Free Life insurance
• Free long-term disability
• Free home work at station
• At cost dental and vision insurance
• 8 weeks’ paid vacation time
• A bonus of $20, 000 after your first year
Is it too much free stuff? Never, right?
If you are a physician who is:
• ABR or AOBR Certified with a current mammography certification or
• Currently in your Breast Imaging Fellowship
We would like to start a conversation with you and will be honored to present you to our client.
First contact is Violeta Toteva, Executive Recruiter