Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Sebring
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
You Will Be Responsible For:
All essential functions must be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists others within department to maintain quality patient care.
- Assists radiologists/physicians when needed.
- Attends hospital and departmental meetings.
- Demonstrates an organized approach to workload.
- Documents and reports any patient incident in a timely manner.
- Documents tech reports as required by Manager/Supervisor.
- Complies with regulations under the HIPAA law.
- Demonstrates knowledge of hospital policies related to emergencies.
- Has limited access to medications.
- Promotes positive attitude in the workplace; encourages others to do the same.
- Complies with The Joint Commission requirements related to their duties.
- Maintain radiation protection protocols. (ALARA)
- Establish factors to produce quality images.
- Takes verbal orders and documents appropriately in patients’ medical record
- Understands and can maintain ACR Quality Control guidelines specific to mammography.
- Utilizes the AIDET principles when interacting with patients, visitors and coworkers.
- Utilizes correct positioning techniques.
- Verifies transmission of studies to PACS
- Verifies patient passport, orders and appropriateness of the examination.
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Appropriate technical skills in mammographyKNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
- NoneEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Academic & Clinical training in Radiology technology
- Clinical training in Mammography
- Experience in mammographyEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- NoneLICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- ARRT (M)
Performs mammography procedures within the guidelines of state, MQSA and ACR regulations/ guidelines.