As one of the nation’s leading pediatric health care systems, Nemours is committed to providing all children with their best chance to grow up healthy. We offer integrated, family-centered care to more than 300,000 children each year in our pediatric hospitals, specialty clinics and primary care practices in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Nemours strives to ensure a healthier tomorrow for all children – even those who may never enter our doors – through our world-changing research, education and advocacy efforts. At Nemours, our Associates help us deliver on the promise we make to every family we have the privilege of serving: to treat their child as if they were our own.
Nemours is seeking an Administrative Coordinator (Managed Care), FULL-TIME to join our team in Jacksonville, Florida.
At Nemours, each Associate plays a vital role in supporting the delivery of world-class pediatric care to the children we serve. The team based at our home office in Jacksonville, Fla. provides essential administrative, financial and technical support to Nemours operations across all locations.
This position is responsible for providing administrative support and office management for the Managed Care department. This position will interact with varying levels of staff and departments within Nemours, as well as external organizations and vendors. This individual will provide excellent customer service and exude a positive attitude.
- Responsible for organizing all Managed Care contracts in both electronic and paper formats, along with confirming the completion of all necessary documentation
- Perform administrative duties, including expense and invoice processing, purchasing and requisitioning of supplies
- Coordinate and complete conference and/or travel arrangements for department staff
- Open, sort, and distribute internal and external correspondence and prepare outgoing mail, timely.
- Provide support and coordination for Managed Care meetings with internal and external customers, this would include compiling agenda topics, taking minutes and distributing transcribed minutes, as requested by management.
- Managed timekeeping by updating Kronos for review and approval.
- Schedule and plan meetings and special events for the Managed Care Department.
- Ensuring the office space is well maintained, organized and secure.
- Associate's Degree required.
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years' experience
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office.
- Maintain strict level of confidentiality regarding personal and administrative information
- Manage multiple projects by successfully prioritizing time and resources
- Be proactive, detailed oriented, efficient and demonstrates good judgement
- Basic understanding of Managed Care contracts and/or Provider Enrollment
Our dedication to professionals who are dedicated to children frequently earns Nemours a spot on the list of top workplaces in the communities we serve. Our Associates enjoy comprehensive benefits, including our unique “Bridge to a Healthy Future” pediatric health plan, an integrated wellness program, opportunities for professional growth, and much more. As an equal opportunity employer, Nemours focuses on the best-qualified applicants for our openings.