About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Managed Services Architect - SD-WAN
- Provide professional, timely onsite technical services for clients, including SD-WAN design, testing, deployment, optimization, training and management services.
- Work with customers remotely and onsite; develop statements of work, track and report status.
- Develop and maintain core competency on Frontiers SD-WAN product line and technologies.
- Develop and maintain expert level technical and marketing knowledge in the following technology disciplines as they relate to Frontiers SD-WAN products;
- Software Define WAN – SD-WAN, Switching, Routing and Availability.
- Network security systems – centralized configuration, administration, alerting and reporting
- Strong competitor knowledge
- Write White papers, tech notes and other high-level documentation as required.
- Interface with Frontiers business and technology partners within designated technology discipline and distribute that knowledge to the team.
- Accurately scope out customer requirements and write Statements of Work engagement documents.
- Work closely with other technical and sales departments within Frontier.
- Provide project management or input to project management for engagements
- Uses standardize methods, processes and tools.
- 10+ Year’s experience in LAN/WAN /Internet Support or Administration
- 5+ Year’s experience with Network Security Products
- Solid understanding of general unix/linux, security and networking principals and technologies such as:
- Linux Operating Systems
- Switching, Routing and the OSI model
- Firewalls, VPN, SD-WAN and Content Filtering
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Strong general knowledge of common networking and security protocols and applications such as TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS, IPSec, PKI, OSPF, RIP, VLANs
- Well Developed and Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability and competence to write technical material for training, white papers using applications such as Power Point, Word and Visio.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle confrontation when necessary
Extensive travel, up to 70%
- Senior Level
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer & Network Security
- Computer Software
- Employment Type
- Information Technology