ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. Zenetex is seeking a Management Analyst to manage and oversee the technical, administrative, and daily operations of contractor support functions of our partners at the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic (SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic).
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic supports the command mission by providing support capabilities for DoD, Joint, Coalition, and other Federal Government agencies. The focus of the work to be performed under this task order is on cyber security, information system development, deployment and integration.
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic Cyber Security, Information System (IS) development, deployment and integration encompasses scientific and engineering activities that support, protect, and defend information and information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This includes technical leadership by consistently delivering technologically superior Enterprise-wide Information Assurance (IA), Cyber Defense, and Cyber Security Systems engineering capabilities, systems engineering services and the life cycle support to the warfighter, DoD, joint and federal customers.
This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
- Performs all duties of contract administration, including negotiation, correspondence, documentation, certification, financial reporting, and product delivery for all major contracts
- Coordinates approval of negotiations and subcontracts with appropriate management staff
- Provides advice and interpretation of contract and subcontract requirements
- Prepares, receives, and reviews subcontract agreements, purchase orders, amendments, cost to completions, option year estimates, and limitation of funds notifications
- Prepares and reviews Representations and Certifications
- Coordinates with program managers and business financial analysts to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled
- Generates reports on contract activity and progress as required
- Provides financial, contract management, and administrative support as needed
- Processes contract files for closeout activities and prepares for review and approval by management staff
- Interacts with various individuals; upper management, teammates, customers, and subcontractors to manage and administer various contracts
- Assists with other contractual actions required to ensure overall management of contracts in a timely, accurate and effective manner in compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Develops and prepares cost estimates, to include estimates for labor, subcontractor labor, travel, material, and other costs
- Participates in special projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Six (6) years of Contract Management experience, to include: Development of Program Acquisition
Documentation, Development of Testing Criteria, Development of Corrective Action Systems, Development of
Program Monitoring Approach (e.g. PERT, CPM, EVM), Analysis of Programs Health, Data Collection and Analysis, Development of Cost Estimates, and Development of Program Status Reports.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.