Management Analyst III
Washington DC (ID#14990)
Active SECRET clearance required.
Candidates without a Secret clearance will not be considered.
Cherokee Nation Mission Solutions (CNMS) is committed to delivering innovative solutions to solve its clients' toughest problems, whether it be in the next state or around the world. CNMS utilizes the most qualified teams to support each client's mission, providing responsive, strategic and innovative paths forward. CNMS makes it a priority to build personal, business relationships with each client and to consistently go above and beyond their expectations.
The Management Analyst III/Program Analyst I is responsible for, but not limited to, resource allocation; technical oversight of physical and/or technical security programs; high-level technical expertise; and participation in briefings and meetings. Frequently provide subject matter or functional area expertise in performing technical tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
- Providing advice and guidance to officials on program planning, budgeting, programming, and contract administration activities.
- Developing, recommending, and providing interpretation and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Planning, organizing, and assisting with contract actions.
- Providing assistance, advice, and guidance in all aspects of the contracting process.
- Training new employees in contracting.
- Providing financial and budgetary support.
- Developing Out-Year financial plans and budget estimates for supplemental programs.
- Establishing and maintaining liaison and serving as the focal point for the coordination and communication with appropriate offices, overseas posts, and interested foreign affairs and intelligence agencies.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree preferred. Three (3) to five (5) years' experience serving as an analyst in planning, developing, coordinating, and conducting analyses for overall operational efficiencies/inefficiencies, program-related trends, effectiveness in achieving planned goals, objectives, and milestones, and effective budgetary/resource utilization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must be proficient in current Microsoft Office Suite to include Outlook, Word, Excel and SharePoint programs.
- Ability to identify complex cross cutting areas of program requirements and needs in order to address significant organizational concerns;
- Skilled at providing advice and preparing and presenting controversial reports on the programs status to senior management officials;
- Knowledge and skilled at applying various laws, regulations, policies and precedents which affect the use of program and related support resources;
- Skilled in conducting detailed analyses of functions and work processes; and presenting recommendations for improvements and corrective actions.
- Must be a US citizen and possess or be capable of obtaining/maintaining a minimum of a SECRET clearance; (higher clearances may be required).
Work will be performed in a climate controlled office environment.
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses' (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies - from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.