STG International is seeking qualified candidates to work full-time as aManagement Analyst inNorfolk, VA
This posting is for future openings no current available positions.
Minimum duties may include but are not limited to:
- Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- Facilitating and managing day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale, national projects;
- performing research, analyses, executing, managing, and communicating special projects at a national level;
- demonstrating analytical abilities by synthesizing information to develop appropriate solutions;
- facilitating the procurement and tracking of occupational health clinic equipment requirements;
- overseeing the logistics of opening new occupational health sites;
- monitoring and tracking procurements and equipment deliverables related to opening, closing, and relocating sites;
- researching, benchmarking, and designing projects that take into account the program needs to develop cost effective solutions to achieve the best outcome;
- developing and facilitating high-level reportable across projects for senior management;
- implementing quality assurance procedures in accordance with organizational methodology to ensure customer satisfaction;
- processing, reconciling, verifying, and tracking cost and budget activities providing detailed reports and analysis to senior leadership;
- -ordering, maintaining, calibrating equipment inventory including project management of the disposal;
- facilitating and managing the distribution of marketing and promotional items;
- liaise with other areas;
- conducting annual service agreement reviews;
- monitoring quality assurance usage trends and stock levels;
- managing FOH printing activities nationally;
- developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of FOH products and services;
- working collaboratively with FOH service and administrative areas to achieve desired customer outcomes;
- facilitating efforts among other service areas. Facilitating the delivery of programs and trainings to address customer needs;
- -overseeing and tracking the logistics of planned meetings, projects, and agreements with agencies.
- Two-year associate's degree in health related field or business
- Three (3) years' experience in writing, analytics, efficiency review, and processes improvement.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning within federal organizations,
experience in defining effective organizational structures ranging from multi-functional to leadership teams.
“STG International, Inc. (STGi) is a dynamic government contracting company dedicated to providing leading-edge Medical Staffing services to our government and military clientele.
Outside of Medical Staffing services, STGi also provides Human Resource Services and System Solutions, Management and Data Resources Consulting Services, and Professional and Administrative Services.
Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, STGi was founded in 1997 to provide high quality management and technical services to federal clients. Previously certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration as a woman-owned, minority business, STGi is a financially sound organization poised for continued success, as is evidence by the company’s exponential growth each year.
STGi offersan outstanding benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy. STG International is an EEO compliant organization.”