At REI Systems, our work makes a difference in the lives of millions of people every day. Do you want the opportunity to contribute, grow and learn every day? Enjoy working with amazing people? Being on a team that shares your values, matches your energy and truly impact people’s lives? If you are solution oriented, thrive in a fast paced, agile environment then come work for a company that was ranked 7th in the 2016 Washington Post Top Workplaces.
You can be an Management Analyst anywhere, but at REI your analysis is transformational. Influence the solution!
- Gather, analyze and report on financial, project delivery and resource utilization data to support the management team with Program and Project execution
- Support Delivery Manager in tracking contractual requirements and deadline. Support coordination and submission of financial contractual requirements.
- Tracks, analyzes, synthesizes and communicates data (financial and other) and ideas to a variety of audiences.
- Must be able to tailor methods of communication to match intended audiences.
- Document and report resource forecast and availability.
- Analyzes business or operating procedures to propose pragmatic and efficient methods to accomplish work.
- Supports and coordinate strategic and process improvement initiatives at project delivery and program level.
- Facilitate and support Program execution, status and process improvement meetings. Track action items to closure.
- Supports corporate activities: CMMI, ISO, corporate goals, corporate trainings.
- Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
- Understanding of federal contract types and at least 2+ years of experience in managing financial data
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel; Ability to consolidate multiple data source to generate report and insight using MS Excel.
- 3+ years of Experience of working with MS Word and MS PowerPoint; Ability to master similar productivity tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail, quality and professionalism
- Ability to work well in team environments of varying composition, personalities, roles and responsibilities
- Professional etiquette and ability to interact with professionals and executives in both industry and government
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Punctual, consistent and able to meet deliverable deadlines
- Problem solver and strong critical thinking skills with strong ability to work alone in areas of core competence with minimal guidance
- Experience in CMMI a plus
- Exceptional multi-tasking and prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business and management, human resources, information systems, computer science, or another related field
About REI Systems
REI Systems is comprised of smart, creative, and dedicated teams who make an impact on their customers' missions by delivering innovative, progressive solutions. We are a 3-time Washington Post Top Workplace winner, placing on the 2018 list for providing our people with a stable and open-minded environment for growth and enjoyment. If you want to excel in a fast-paced work environment solving real-world challenges alongside reliable teammates, apply to join today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. REI Systems is an E-Verify employer.