Evoke Research and Consulting is seeking a Management Analyst to join our team!
This person will provide analytical support to a federal agency and assist the project manager with processing and providing support in the day-to-day project development and follow-through. He/She will be responsible for the creation of documents to support mission requirements and determine the impact on the current-year resources. They will also provide analytical capabilities to facilitate the maintenance or creation of efficient execution plans that will provide support to all areas of the project.
Requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Four (4) years of relevant experience
- Performs tasks requiring delivery of analysis and advice for management regarding the evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiency of large scale programs and operations
- Tasks may include conducting organization studies that specifically assess and analyze current organization states and management systems
- Run reports from SalesForce
- Analysis of data in Excel (pivot tables and charting)
- Make PowerPoint slides and Word documents for reports
- Make process flows in PowerPoint and/or Visio
- Performing gap analyses of differences between current and targeted states
- Documenting and delivering findings and recommendations
- Conducting surveys, focus groups, and other accepted techniques for data collection in support of organization studies that specifically assess and analyze current organization states and management systems
- Bachelor’s Degree
This position will support office operations and executive leadership. The qualification includes additional experience and expertise in these areas:
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and customer service acumen
- Excellent written and verbal executive level communications
- A broad range of technology proficiency
- Basic understanding of PMP processes (project plans, schedules, charters, etc.)
- Basic understanding of LSS, process improvement concepts (process flows, pareto charts, metric ID/tracking)
- Strong written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills, superior problem-solving and critical thinking skill
- Ability to anticipate requirements and proactively address new tasks to completion
Applicants selected must be eligible to work in the United States and will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to protected information.