Job Title: Management Consultant - DICE Contract Support - Suitland, MD, US. JO# 18373
Cherokee Nation System Solutions (CNSS) provides a complete line of innovative services, consulting and products to government agencies, including application modernization, data utilization and advanced analytics, geospatial, GIS and remote sensing, information technology infrastructure, program professional services and scientific and research capabilities. CNSS offers an extensive selection of quality services and products at competitive prices. Additionally, CNSS collaborates with partners nationwide to provide even the most complex services to clients.
For more company information, visit our site at: www.cherokee-federal.com
Cherokee Nation Systems Solutions (CNSS) is looking for a Management Consultant for Data Ingest and Collection for the Enterprise (DICE) to join our Census team supporting the 2020 Census Bureau Management in Suitland, MD. This position will provide Contract Administration support, contract modification, and acquisition related documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
- Support the COR with typical contract administration activities, such as: prepare documentation for contract modifications and invoice processing; track approvals and status of various items; i.e: Purchase Requests, funding balances, contract modifications, and deliverables (delivery date and acceptance); review and validate invoices; gather and report monthly contractor performance metrics in Quality Assurance Plans; respond to data calls; attend weekly/monthly meetings; prepare meeting notes/summaries; update technical directive documents; closing out contract at end of life cycle.
- Maintain/update various contract tracking worksheets including the Contracts Overview (monthly), Contract Master Tracking File (quarterly), Trend Analysis (monthly), as well as the actual costs to date (monthly).
- Assist in preparing responses to budget data calls (e.g., FY21 - FY22 contract funding requirements), and other data calls associated with these contracts.
- Assist in preparation and/or updating acquisition related documents. For pre-award, including Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), acquisition plans, market research and market research report, performance work statements (PWS), limited source justifications, IT Security Checklists, Privacy Checklist, technical or cost evaluation report, slide deck for governance boards, etc. Contract administration documents may include worksheets designed to track burn rates, contract mod supporting documentation, eARFs, purchase requests, technical directives, and so forth.
- Assist in various other tasks such as working with the technical leads to validate accuracy of invoices and timely review of deliverables, review and validate cost forecasts provided by vendors, gather and report monthly performance metrics, etc.
- Review and provide feedback to CO and COR regarding various contractor provided documents.
- Assist in providing monthly updates to contracts table within Exh-300 submission.
- Assist in coordinating and collaborating with representatives from ITSMO (CORs, Budget and Financial Investment), Acquisitions, contractor PMs, technical leads and DICE PgMO management to ensure consistency and accuracy of matters pertaining to cost/funding, scope and level of effort associated with these contracts.
- As needed, provides feedback to ITSMO on process improvement opportunities.
Depending on the skill level this position might have supervisory or managerial authority.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Candidates must be US Citizen.
- Bachelor's or Advanced Degree.
- 5-8 years of management consulting
- Experience with Federal Government contracting.
- Knowledge of Federal contracting regulations and acquisition administration in a Federal environment
- Ability to closely coordinate contract administration with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in Excel
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to pass a federal background check and drug screen
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail orientated
- Self-motivated and work well with others from various backgrounds and skill sets
The work will be performed in a controlled office environment. However, during this Pandemic the position is 100% telework.
With $400 million in annual revenue, more than 3000 employees and nearly 1,000 federal projects for more than 60 government agencies in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 territories, Cherokee Nation Businesses' (CNB) team of companies are well positioned to deliver the expertise needed to solve the world's most pressing issues. Together, CNB's companies provide an array of services - from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense - for 12 of the 15 Cabinet departments.
Why consider Cherokee Nation Businesses? The following links can help you learn more about what we do and the many great reasons to join our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2019 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com
This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.