ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. Zenetex is seeking a Management Consultant to manage and oversee the technical, administrative, and daily operations of contractor support functions of our partners at the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic (SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic).
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic supports the command mission by providing support capabilities for DoD, Joint, Coalition, and other Federal Government agencies. The focus of the work to be performed under this task order is on cyber security, information system development, deployment and integration.
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic Cyber Security, Information System (IS) development, deployment and integration encompasses scientific and engineering activities that support, protect, and defend information and information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This includes technical leadership by consistently delivering technologically superior Enterprise-wide Information Assurance (IA), Cyber Defense, and Cyber Security Systems engineering capabilities, systems engineering services and the life cycle support to the warfighter, DoD, joint and federal customers.
This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
- Support budgeting, project and program planning, and maintain program information in the business enterprise tools which include: SAP/Navy ERP; Work in Progress Database; Program Management Tools; Command Staffing work-year database; and Workload Assignment Agreements
- Support project leads in the performance of program tasks, respond to administrative and programmatic data calls, and provide administrative planning related to program events and the day-to-day operations of assigned projects
- Provide support in administrative planning, record keeping, data entry, communications, inventory control, and program administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Organizational Development, Education, Engineering, Physical Science or business-related specialty
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or Current Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level 3 Program Management Certification
- Twenty (20) years of Strategic Business Management experience to include: Development of Corporate Strategic Plans, Development of Organizational Performance Management Plans, Development of Organization Governance Structures, Guiding significant organizational change management efforts
- At least three years of business experience at the executive level (e.g., SES, CEO, Corporate President)
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.