Piper Companies is currently engaging with Management Consultants in Fairfax, VA to work within a leading edge, data driven, financial services organization to spearhead the execution and implementation of financial based software products.
Responsibilities of the Management Consultant include:
The Management Consultant is responsible for leading a team of Solution Consultants in helping clients achieve the optimal solution design using a combination of products, and provide the leadership to guide the implementation of business requirements into the solution
- Manage delivery estimations, SOW creation, and resource management for projects.
- Provide guidance and resolution with respect to business process and solution design.
- Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of driving the solution for the client.
- Drive process flow analysis and process redesign to ensure scalability and overall performance of solutions
- Establish portfolio architecture strategy, covering 3rd party applications, data integration and technology domains.
- Demonstrate technical leadership and serve as primary resource to address all customer technical questions.
Qualifications of the Management Consultant include:
- 8+ years experience as a Management Consultant leading high profile software implementations from the ground up
- Must have extensive experience working within the financial services industry; experience implementation financial based products a huge plus
- Polished presentation skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from C-Level executives
- 20-25% travel required
- PMP Certification strongly desired
Compensation for the Management Consultant include:
- Salary Range: $125,000 - $140,000/year
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k, 2-3 days remote weekly
Please send resumes to Mike Hanlon at email@example.com
Management consultant, project manager, pmp, implementation lead, implementation consultant, implementation project manager, application implementation, software implementation, fico, eresolve, powercurve, debt manager, ace, simplicity, latitude, columbia ultimate, ontario systems, tallyman, debt software, debt applications, collections software, collections application, collections recovery, debt collections, debt collection software, configuration, cots, training, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k, remote