ABS Group is a global professional services company. Our Global Government division, headquartered in Arlington, VA, provides a broad array of technical and management consulting services to meet the needs of federal agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Transportation, the United States Coast Guard, and the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
Are you passionate about helping organizations transform and achieve their business goals? We are seeking an experienced Management Consultant to lead a dynamic team comprised of ABS Group employees and highly engaged client representatives to develop and implement organizational, policy, process, and technical recommendations. The Management Consultant will provide expertise based on previous experience to identify major issues facing clients and generate solutions for improving business operations and meeting stakeholder needs. The successful candidate will be a critical part of our consulting team - managing tasks, leading teams, and fostering client relationships. This individual will need to be able to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences, including senior level management. The Consultant will provide thought leadership to plan and execute implementation of performance improvement programs within a government agency in the Washington DC area. Your team awaits!
- Work with government organizations to maximize performance and organizational effectiveness by improving planning processes, documenting policies and processes, prioritizing and implementing initiatives, developing performance measures, and facilitating change management through communications and training.
- Apply project management concepts to ensure all schedule, budget, and client requirements are met.
- Meet with the customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans.
- Lead a team in the development of policies, procedures and business process guidelines.
- Provide thought leadership and lead a team in the planning and implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Develop and analyze performance measures to provide insights into decision-making.
- Facilitate client meetings to develop and implement performance improvement initiatives
- Develop tailored briefing materials and reports to communicate concepts, analysis results, and recommendations to a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Apply exceptional communication skills to report project status, findings, and recommendations via various delivery channels and platforms.
- Maintain a positive working environment, growth mindset, and can-do attitude to foster productive and healthy team and client relationships.
- Identify opportunities for enhancing service offerings and developing business within a client organization or business area.
- Support the development of proposals for new and existing work.
- Successful candidates shall have approximately of 3-7 years of management consulting experience.&;
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Experience with process improvement and performance management.
- Experience managing projects and leading teams.
- Exceptional analytical skills and able to explain complex issues/solutions clearly, concisely and comprehensively.
- Ability to foster and strengthen client relationships by consistently delivering exceptional quality products and services.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to handle multiple priorities concurrently.
- Takes ownership of projects and can prioritize assignments based on client’s needs.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Word, SharePoint, data manipulation in Excel, and creating compelling PowerPoint decks. Experience with MS Project preferred.
- Project Management Certifications preferred
- Process Improvement or Change Management Certifications preferred
- Must be a U.S. citizen and able to obtain and maintain a SECRET level clearance&;EOE including disability/veteran.&;-Company:&;ABS Group&;
Primary Location:&;United States of America-Virginia-Arlington
Arlington, VA CS&;
1525 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 625&;