Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
Attain is searching for a Management Consultant/Manager who can effectively lead and manage project activities surrounding transformational projects (e.g. technology implementations, business process reviews, organizational assessments, strategy, etc.) for higher education institutions and not-for-profits. Ability to provide change management support for large-scale implementation projects.
- Work directly with clients to support their needs across multiple functional areas, which could include IT implementations, business process redesign, organizational assessments, change management strategy, etc.
- Lead delivery and oversight activities for client projects
- Understands and participates in and leads business development activities, which include proposal writing, capture and oral presentations with the client
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and to go the extra mile for our clients
- Ability to work successfully with and manage a team to deliver solutions and develop and maintain effective relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service skills and customer relationship management experience
- Excellent organization, communication and writing skills, and have the ability to express yourself in technical discussion via strategy, implementation and design of application environments
- Working knowledge of core business functions: HR, IT, Strategy, Finance, Procurement, Grants, etc. highly desired
- Demonstrate high-quality analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a project team.
- Ability to travel nationwide. The role requires around 75-100% travel at times.
- Embraces entrepreneurial spirit in work through recognizing and capitalizing on opportunities to improve the organization.
- Experience within the Higher Education and non-profit environments is preferable
- Strong business development skills, with track record of successfully selling consultancy projects, key account development and proposal writing and conversion
- Project Management experience a plus
- Change Management experience a plus
- Strong Customer Relationship Management experience, preferably with Higher Education and non-profit clients
- Business Process Modeling (process diagramming)
- Previous Professional Services firm experience
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology, processes, and techniques a plus
Years of Experience: 5-10 years
Certifications: Change management and/or Project Management certification is a plus.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.