ERPi is seeking Management Consultants to help one of our key clients at the Department of Veterans Affairs enhance their portfolio and project management capabilities. We are looking for critical thinking leaders to help shape and influence program and change management strategy, who can also lead and drive execution that builds short- and long-term transformation. This work will be provided onsite at our Washington, DC location.
Within the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), the Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) is transforming its ability to serve Veterans and ensure successful and efficient delivery of $100B+ in annual benefits. ERPi is helping VA standardize the way it manages it’s projects, programs, and portfolios that support the organization’s strategic objectives. ERPi has been tasked with maturing project management capabilities and comptencies, to ensure that delivery is streamlined and efficient.
In support of this effort, ERPi is looking for qualified management consulting leaders to:
- Increase VBA’s project management maturity by standardizing the way projects are managed
- Improve the organization’s project management capability and competency by employing various methods such as training, artifact and tool development, and strategic communications
- Integrate across the technical platform (SharePoint) and the business to understand dependencies and impacts to overall effort. Summarize and present the technical and business components to leadership.
- Employ a custom change management strategy, rooted in industry best-practices, to obtain executive sponsor, middle management, and end-user buy-in and adoption
- Develop and execute a strategic roadmap for the evolution of the project management standardization, into an enterprise-wide initiative
- Design, stand-up and operationalize a strategic enterprise program management office responsible for shaping and driving VBA program and portfolio management activities
- Shape and execute various types of business analyses that will shape and drive implementation of the future strategic vision, policy, standard operating procedures, and supporting business infrastructure of a large, complex, enterprise-wide organization
- Develop various types of work products (e.g., reports, analytical decks, etc.) that translate detailed analytical results into compelling business rationale for proposed organizational changes
- Work with cross-functional teams to document to-be and as-is business process flows
- Facilitate working group sessions or meetings as needed.
- Engage leadership across the organization, highlighting and communicating innovative solutions and findings to multiple levels of leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree (e.g., BS, BA)
- Ten (or more) years of experience in management consulting, including areas such as: Project Management, Client Relationship Management, Training, Policy and Procedure Development, Business Analysis, Schedule Management, Organizational Analysis, Performance Measurement/Management, Quality Management, Organizational Transformation, Business Process Reengineering/Improvement, Change Management
Ability to think big picture strategy to effectively assess clients’ situation and assemble service solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Ability to be an innovative, resourceful, and collaborative problem solver
- Strong organization, prioritization, team-work and communication skills
- Ability to communicate thoughts, ideas, and solutions logically in written and oral situations
- Ability to work in a dynamic, results-driven environment
- Ability to provide thought leadership to senior level client leadership
Additional Skills and Experience:
- Masters degree preferred
- Experience at VBA preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Prosci Change Management Certification
Enterprise Resource Performance Inc., a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business, is a professional services management ﬁrm that delivers strategic, advisory, technological, and implementation support services to Federal Agencies. ERPi offers talented candidates the opportunity to perform project management, strategic planning, process improvement, quality management, data analysis, and human capital planning on some of the Federal government’s largest and most complex business challenges. Our work environment is highly entrepreneurial and is staffed with some of the brightest and most capable, technical people in the industry. In addition to a comprehensive and flexible benefits program, our offerings include tuition reimbursement, 401(k) profit sharing, industry-leading health plans, generous paid parental leave and matched charitable donations. ERPi is committed to people development and providing opportunities to grow professionally. As an employee, you will work with highly motivated colleagues and have the advantage of a culture that is focused on bringing out the best in you.
It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of ERPi not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, parental status, marital status, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status, veteran status, or any other protected category with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.