ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. Zenetex is seeking a Management & Program Technician to manage and oversee the technical, administrative, and daily operations of contractor support functions of our partners at the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic (SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic).
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic supports the command mission by providing support capabilities for DoD, Joint, Coalition, and other Federal Government agencies. The focus of the work to be performed under this task order is on cyber security, information system development, deployment and integration.
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic Cyber Security, Information System (IS) development, deployment and integration encompasses scientific and engineering activities that support, protect, and defend information and information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This includes technical leadership by consistently delivering technologically superior Enterprise-wide Information Assurance (IA), Cyber Defense, and Cyber Security Systems engineering capabilities, systems engineering services and the life cycle support to the warfighter, DoD, joint and federal customers.
This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
- Responsible for various financial functions such as reporting, budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Support assigned Program Managers in tracking, monitoring, and reporting financial data as requested
- Create, maintain, and update financial spreadsheets and databases. Maintain company standard spend plans for all assigned projects
- Track performance to spend plans and budgets
- Collect and review financial data from various sources
- Analyze assigned contracts, monitor hours, funding, travel, material, revenue, and contract totals
- Make recommendations to Management to ensure performance is within available funding and level of effort
- Generate various financial reports as required
- Maintain appropriate records and documentation
- Assist finance and accounting in the review and approval of invoices ensuring labor and non-labor charges are approved, allowable, and processed in a timely manner
- Maintain current knowledge of regulations, policies, and procedures
- Provide financial support at customer reviews and provide response to routine and unique data calls
- High School diploma or GED
- Five (5) years of direct work experience with the use of advanced information technology to develop and/or integrate complex data, to include: requirements analysis; project management procedures including out year budgeting for programs involving OMN, FMS, OPN, SCN, and RDT&E monies; development of contract schedules, out year planning and POM budgets, compliance planning and program planning
- Must have knowledge of DoD standards and regulations like the FAR, DFAR, OPM requirements, and other business-related regulations
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.