Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking a Management Support Specialist
to support the
Defense and Veterans Brain Injury
Center (DVBIC )
in Washington, DC Area.
- Coordinate development, review and maintenance of the DVBIC
portfolio of support agreements to include MOAs, MOUs, ISSAs and Provide a monthly report of the status of all DVBIC Support Agreements (Deliverable 17). This report is due no later than 60 days after the date of award and no later than the 15th of each subsequent month
- Reviews DVBIC, DHA, DoD and other appropriate regulations, directives and documents to ensure DVBIC support agreements are in compliance with other higher authority administrative instruction or
Standard Operating Procedures Support:
- Reviews DoD, DHA, J-9 and other appropriate regulations, directives and documents to ensure DVBIC SOPs are in compliance with other higher authority
- Develop, maintain and update DVBIC’s SOP for writing SOPs
- Identify procedures and processes that require SOPs within DVBIC
- Assist DVBIC staff in the development and approval process of SOPs and other guidelines
- Responsible for ensuring the identification, establishment and implementation of the staff elements required for strategic programs and initiatives.
- Maintaining record/archive of reports, requests for information or tasks, such as resource allocation, correspondence, etc.
Task Management Support:
- Draft correspondence and policy letters for DVBIC’s review and approval
- Serve as DVBIC’s action officer for designated tasks, such as communications, HR, training, rosters, etc.
- Report status of projects to Government lead on a routine basis, weekly or daily as necessary and appraise Government lead immediately when a problem arises that may impact the successful execution of the task.
- Function as DVBIC’s POC for taskers, which includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Receive and review timelines of tasker, notify appropriate task lead to coordinate tasks (this will require coordination with Government staff within division and directorate), distribute and track taskers from J-9 Tasks Office, internal DVBIC taskers and other internal/external items.
- Maintain tracking sheet of all taskers and provide a weekly written status report to DVBIC leadership (Division Chief, Assistant Division Chief, and Branch )
- Provide editorial support which will include reviewing and analyzing documents to ensure they contain proper grammar, punctuation, spelling and are in the proper style and format as dictated though guidance of DHA or higher level authority.
- Serves as DVBIC’s point of contact for DVBIC’s SharePoint, this includes:
- Assist staff with questions or issues regarding SharePoint, to include providing instruction to DVBIC staff
- Develop and manage a tracking system for all DVBIC documents within SharePoint, to include ensuring version control and that all documents on SharePoint are current versions and up to date
- Provide assistance to DVBIC staff and contractors on SharePoint utilization
- Represent DVBIC at SharePoint workgroup meetings.
- Manage and update DVBIC’s SharePoint plan and guides
- Communicating issues with SharePoint to DVBIC Leadership
- Develop and manage records/documents storage and tracking system for DVBIC documents, to include version control. The system must be approved by the Government prior to
- Ensures tasks are completed in manner that is compliant with relevant Government policies, procedures and standards.
- Responsible for assisting with the daily operations of DVBIC HQ office, such as ordering and stocking of general office supplies, maintaining phone rosters, work orders, allocation and coordination of working/office space, etc. The contractor will also inventory DVBIC office supplies and identify those items that need to be reordered on monthly basis. The contractor will coordinate the ordering of the supplies through J-9.
- Report status of projects to Government lead on a routine basis, weekly or daily as necessary and appraise Government lead immediately when a problem arises that may impact the successful execution of the task
- Ensures tasks are completed in manner that is compliant with relevant Government policies, procedures and standards
- Active Secret Clearance
- Associates degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Prior experience
coordinating developing, reviewing
support agreements and standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Experience with SharePoint helpful.