We are currently recruiting a Management Trainee to join a growing team. This is an entry-level position designed to develop and train a candidate with the right soft skills. We are looking for someone that can eventually develop into a manager and has strong leadership abilities. This position has strong opportunities for growth and requires no previous management experience.
Responsibilities for Management Trainee
- Work with corporate and field managers to determine appropriate customized strategies for various markets
- Provide coordination and project management to ensure streamlined processes are followed and goals are met
- Oversee activities directly related to making products and providing services
- Coordinate activities of departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products
- Review performance and manage expenses while ensuring the financials match the projected goals
- Provide effective leadership and communicate the vision and goals of the organization
- Assist in managing staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties
Transferable Skills Needed for Management Trainee
- Leadership orientation - comfortable leading a group project or team by taking charge and offering opinions and direction to others at all levels of an organization
- Management of personnel resources - motivate, develop, and direct people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Complex problem solving - identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Dependable - be reliable, responsible, and utilize good judgment in fulfilling obligations
- Business acumen - agility in understanding the risks and opportunities inherent in business relationships and the ability to improve financial performance and development in a decisive, well-informed manner
Requirements for Management Trainee
- Bachelor's degree
- Internships or work experience in previous customer service and sales skills highly preferred
Katapult Network is designed to help college graduates with zero to two years of professional experience find their next professional career opportunity. We focus on helping recent college graduates, with no experience, get access to full-time, entry-level opportunities with some of Minnesota's top employers. Our clients include ground-breaking startup companies and well established billion dollar organizations who want to find their next generation of talent.