Quality Custom Distribution (QCD) is happy to announce that we are looking for candidates for our Management Trainee Program at the following distribution centers:
- Orlando FLA
- Frisco TX
- Seattle WA
- Los Angeles CA
See below for the various features of this highly visible position. We want recent college graduates or soon to be graduates with an interest in a logistics career for an outstanding company.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN THIS ROLE?
- Hands-on learning opportunity - mentoring, guidance and team support to be successful
- Spend 1-2 years in developmental training in several departments to prepare you for becoming a successful member of our distribution center operations management team.
- You will be exposed to a dynamic blend of leadership development, management strategy, and operations knowledge.
- You will develop strong project management and people management skills.
- You will supervise associates as well as manage projects and assignments with significant impact on customer service.
- You will gain a strong understanding of QCD’s operations by training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and provide greater promotional opportunities.
- Report to the General Manager of the Distribution Center.
- Our promote-from-within philosophy will give you plenty of opportunities to advance as we look to grow our leaders from within the organization.
- You will be assigned to a management role at the distribution center or at another location within the United States.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You are curious, hardworking, self-motivated, and a team player, with an eagerness to progress in a supply chain/logistics/warehouse management career.
- You are progressive minded and willing to adopt and implement improved methods of operations.
- You are flexible and have a passion for learning about our industry.
- You are open to relocation after completing your training, if necessary.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in business, logistics, supply chain or a related field
- You have 6 months to 1 year of relevant work experience.