Our Leadership Development Program is designed to train university graduates in operations management leading to a general manager position in 3 to 5 years. Training begins July 2020 with 4-weeks at the Dallas Headquarters and will continue for the next 12 to 15 months at one of the 160 locations in the United States. Candidates will gain hands on experience in all positions in Operations progressing up to supervisor responsibilities with ultimate goal of becoming a General Manager.
Leadership training will be provided throughout the training program. Additionally, you will obtain hands on experience working closely with a General Manager who will serve as your program mentor. Job training rotation will include the following positions:
Customer Service Representative
* Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers of Copart
* Offer solutions that aid and facilitate a unique customer service experience
* Multi-tasking in hectic and stressful situations
* Responsible for vehicle clean up and general labor throughout the facility
* Prep vehicles for inventory per company guidelines while maintaining company standards for accuracy and cleanliness of the vehicles
* Perform general labor tasks for the facility which can include general facility clean up, minor repairs and other duties
* Responsible for the timely and accurate dispatch of sub-haulers for vehicle pick-up and delivery
* Provides excellent service to customers
* Collect payments on member deliveries
* Responsible for the inventory of all vehicles at the facility within company timelines
* Document vehicle condition within company standards, which includes a complete inventory and supporting photographs of each vehicle
* Directs the flow of traffic in the receiving area to ensure timely processing of vehicle inventory
* Responsible for the daily processing of vehicle titles
* Answer questions, provide support and facilitate the Copart experience through offering solutions to meet customer's needs
* Maintains file documentation, updates customers on file status, and maintains accurate records of vehicle titling within company guidelines
* Responsible for moving and loading vehicles with a company provided front end loader or fork lift.
* Maintains documentation of vehicle movement around the facility
* Responsible for the daily pre and post-trip inspections and associated documentation of their assigned machine
* Responsible for leading the office staff to provide excellent service to customers
* Able to complete all job tasks for positions supervised
* Ensures Copart processes are followed under the general supervision of the General Manager
* Responsible for supervising the day to day tasks of the facility yard operations
* Enforce safety awareness and assist in security/loss prevention
* Offers support to the yard staff in an effort to facilitate an exceptional Copart customer service experience
* Proven leadership ability that supports an environment of employee growth and development, interdepartmental teamwork and exceptional customer service.
* Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal.
* Able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment.
* Must be flexible in terms of working hours.
* Must be willing to travel.
* Valid Driver's License
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled