Monitor and enhance the performance of the Account Executive (AE) Team in the areas of productivity, customer satisfaction, and employee development. Implement the strategies and initiatives of the Benefits Service Organization and ensure delivery of best-in-class care and retention of customers assigned to the AE team. This role manages a team located across New York and New Jersey.
- Manage AE team execution - monitor and optimize performance, workload and employee success
- Guide and coach AE’s to deliver great customer experiences through a strong understanding of their customer’s portfolio, needs, expectations and pain points
- Manage and optimize business results through data insights and strong customer knowledge
- Develop and provide to leadership – regular reporting and analysis of team metrics, challenges, successes and key actions. Provide recommendations for improvements.
- Step in and assist AE’s resolve cases when needed
- Develop policies and procedures for daily operations to enhance process, revenue and customer satisfaction
- Lead, schedule, coordinate, and participate in daily work, meetings, and projects relevant to the team and department
- Participate as a SME in Corporate Initiatives to help define requirements and utilize new technology, systems, workflow processes, and training
- Perform management responsibilities in accordance with company policies
- Interview, select, train, and coach direct reports
- Conduct employee performance evaluations
- Maintain high level of open communication and morale within the team and department
- Monitor expenditures and prepare justifications for major and/or unbudgeted expenses
- Occasional long, irregular hours.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years management experience in a customer service environment, managerial role.
- Background in Benefits a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Experience managing priority care teams in call center operations a plus
- A good understanding of the insurance business and demonstrated understanding of Customer metrics and issues.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external personnel, both verbally and in writing.
- Read, comprehend, and interpret moderately complex documents.
- Analyze and resolve difficult and sensitive administrative problems.
- Provide leadership and promote cooperation in a team environment.
- Manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
At BenefitMall, we believe a company is only as good as its investment in an employee’s future. We offer professional growth and tuition reimbursement, a rewarding wellness program, and numerous employee discount programs. In addition to our family centered, casual work environment, joining our team means receiving competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits, paid time-off, employer-paid holidays, and 401(k) match.
When you join BenefitMall, you aren’t just starting a new job, you become an important part of our growing and collaborative team. With over 40 years of providing benefits and payroll services nationally, BenefitMall is an industry-leader dedicated to offering top-notch solutions to our clients.
We are an EOE F/M/D/V
BenefitMall provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.