Infoblox is looking to hire a Manager, Accounting Operations to join our Accounts Receivable team. This individual will be responsible for the daily management of collections, cash applications, and credit. They will focus primarily on finding the right balance between collection goals and credit risk management, resulting in maximization of cash collection. They will do this by analyzing account performance to improve the status of delinquent accounts by communicating with internal and external stakeholders on issues of non/delay in payments. They will be tasked with protecting the biggest asset of Infoblox, our Accounts Receivables, by extending credit limits based on net worth and other criteria set out in the Credit Policy.
The Manager, Accounting Operations must possess strategic decision-making skills, practice professional judgment in all they do, and express a passion for process improvement. If you’re excited by the challenge of collaborating with customers, building relationships both internally and with external customers, and take your career to the next level, join us at Infoblox.
- Manage team members in their collection efforts and strategize innovative approaches to collect on challenging invoices
- Collaborate with customers to resolve disputes on invoices, delinquent payments, and other issues
- Analyze trends and identify opportunities for process improvements within the team
- Conduct thorough review and analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit requests, while providing recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk
- Review and manage pipeline of orders in Salesforce to make sure credit issues are handled and solutions are provided
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Sales, Channel Sales) to manage pipeline and formulate collection strategies to maximize cash collection
- Review reconciliation of Accounts Receivable receipts against book records, perform close process and closing of journal entries on a monthly basis, recommending solutions on accounting issues
- Review manual adjustments, customer refunds, credit memos, debit memos, prepare Account Receivable metrics for the Board of Directors, support Infoblox’ external audit, and additional tasks to assist other departments on projects as needed
- Assist Senior Manager, Accounting Operations in other tasks and special projects as requested
- 8-10 years of Accounting and Auditing experience, preferably at a multinational corporation and Big Six firm
- Have had experience in preparation of financial statements.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios, and concepts.
- Ability to identify opportunities to increase accuracy and optimize resources, recommend and implement solutions
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally with all levels of Infoblox management and executive teams across functional groups such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, as well as customers and partner management
- Ability to create presentations for monthly reviews with Channel Marketing and Sales leadership based on various datasets
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced deadline driven professional environment, while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Results oriented with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
The ideal candidate will possess…
- 5+ years of experience at a software company in professional services and project management
- Large ERP system experience, such as Oracle 11i and/or Fusion
- CPA preferred
- BS in Accounting, or related degree
- Work with a world class Finance team in a rapidly growing company
- Career path with opportunities to grow
- Onsite massage, yoga and fitness classes, stocked snack kitchens, and weekly social events
- Generous Paid Time Off policy to promote a healthy work/life balance
- Newly remodelled office with state-of-the-art amenities located in the heart of Tacoma, close to transportation and city life
- And many, many more perks
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer click here..