- Our Client, an education publishing company, is seeking a Manager, Accounts Payable possessing a bachelor's degree in finance and 5+ years managing an Accounts Payable team.
- Prepares and maintains records of amounts owed and ensures prompt payment of invoices.
- Processes and verifies invoice coding of expenses, preparation of vouchers and issuance of checks for payment.
Minimum Education Requirement
- 4 year degree finance major
- 5+ years managing an Accounts Payable department.
- Leading small on-site team.
- Great Pains AP system experience.
- System conversion skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Strong month end close skills.
- Strong account reconciliation skills.
- Analysis and metric skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Cathy at 201-226-3529 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 10 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: http://bit.ly/HbMCareers