Seeking a talented professional with management/leadership experience in addition to working knowledge with SQL coding and Tableau!
Sounds like you? Keep reading....
The primary missions of the Manager, Brand Strategy Performance function are:
- Provide leadership in developing best practices for measuring and optimizing strategic marketing investments and campaigns to drive data-driven decision making and operational performance and excellence across Hertz, Dollar, and Thrifty brands
- Consolidate reporting intra-department finding synergies within reporting structures and analytics within Marketing.
- Automate and define process of regularly scheduled reporting for multiple teams and targets across all brands identifying strategy goals, tracking pace and areas of risk and opportunities.
- Centralize via prioritization of all reporting asks, ad hoc requests, and new functionality based on revenue opportunities and full understanding of workload to complete.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports, develop dashboards, consolidate, and validate data
Additional responsibilities and core functions include:
- Manage a team of 2-5 professionals to integrate marketing performance analytics, revenue performance, customer analytics, and competitive data for Hertz, Dollar, and Thrifty brands
- Collaborate with leaders in other marketing teams, to drive the consumption of monthly reports and aid in data driven decision making
- Design and develop analytics approaches and data strategies to test marketing spend effectiveness
- Help build analytical models like multi-variate regression and forecasting for customer insights generation
- Provide a perspective on how to optimize resource allocation across 4 Ps (product, place, promotion, price), level of spend and allocation within a “P”; identify opportunities to optimize go to market investments
Key result areas:
- Revenue performance: Define and create an integrated view of revenue performance (backward-looking and forward-looking) across all channels and planning segments for Hertz, Dollar, and Thrifty brands
- Marketing performance: Collaborate across Marketing, Revenue Management, Sales, and Finance to align on metrics for measuring marketing spend performance and syndicate across the enterprise
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business management, economics, finance, mathematics, or related / relevant field required
- Graduate degree preferred
- 5-7 years of professional experience within marketing, revenue management, E-commerce, digital marketing, or related field
- Must have demonstrated track record of analysis; creating measurement plans, using data to inform business decisions, operationalizing insights using software like Tableau, etc.
- Experience with customer attribution and competitive intelligence a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in, across, and with large teams
- Established track-record of influencing stakeholders from other functional areas with limited formal authority
- Strong background in strategic problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfort communicating across all levels within the organization
- Effective organization and time management skills with ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
- Advanced Microsoft Suite product knowledge (e.g., Powerpoint, Excel)
- Advanced skills in SQL, SAS, Python, and Tableau
- Proven verbal and written communication
- Positive attitude
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.