WHO IS GTB?
A global, industry-leading communications agency,GTB transforms businesses through the world’s most purposeful, creative solutions fueled by precise marketing. Founded in 2007 and part of WPP, GTB leverages its deep understanding of the consumer and its clients to deliver true integration within the speed, diversity and potential of modern communications to “make what matters” for people and for business. GTB has 52 global offices and operates across 6 continents.
The Platform group at GTB is responsible for architecting and enabling solutions that exist at the intersection of technology, data, and marketing. We view technology not merely as a tool, but as an enabler of a brand’s essence. Whether advertising campaigns, brand experiences, or innovative products, we build solutions that properly blend design, technology, and strategy.
Manager, Campaign Operations
Could this be you?
The Manager, Campaign Operations oversees trafficking of Ford Motor Company media by Analyst and Senior Analyst. The Manager works with other Agency managers to provide a point of contact for team best practices and assists in daily operational challenges. An ideal candidate possesses a knowledge of the industry, trends and new technologies. They are also passionate about the business want to drive efficiency.
In this role you will…
- Consult internally and externally on ad trafficking best practices with focus on business goals and objectives
- Recommend measures toimprove efficiency and/or quality of tagging
- Lead defining tagging requirements for re-engineering/new development projects
- Perform quality testing for projects
- Direct Analysts on deployment of online advertising campaigns
- Work closely with various teams (Agency, vendors and partners) to optimize and coordinate advertising campaigns
- Proactively investigate and troubleshoot issues and provides solutions
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Support all trafficking lines of business; integrating best practices from initiatives
- Facilitate knowledge sharing of best practices within the technology group and with other team members
- Participate in development, training sessions and mentoring of Analysts in Campaign Operations
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize projects based on business needs
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage own time and work effectively
- Passion for digital media, data analysis, and reporting
- Intellectual curiosity and determination
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience presenting to internal project teams/cross-functional team
- Experience as a project lead and guide to other team members
- Expertise in developing campaign marketing analysis reports, gathering data, performing analysis and creating client presentations
- Knowledge of DoubleClick platforms, specifically Campaign Manager (CM)
- Knowledge of Digital Ad Technology (Ad Servers, DSP’s, Bid Management Platforms)
- Knowledge of Media buying tools (i.e. Media Visor, Prisma (Media Ocean))
- Knowledge of Paid Search analytics tool (i.e. AdLense/Efficient Frontier, Marin)
- Advanced computer literacy, including knowledge of and some experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficient with Excel macros/pivot tables
- Experience successfully managing client/co-worker relationships
- Experience successfully mentoring others
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 4-6 years’ digital media trafficking or relevant experience
- Industry experience in automotive, marketing, digital, analytics and/or CRM
- Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by local, state, or federal law.