Location: New York, NY
SiriusXM is searching for a Campaign Operations Manager to join our team. As a Campaign Operations Manager, you will work with internal Marketing clients to collect and write business requirements which will be implemented in Marketing campaigns. In addition, you will be expected to ensure that the business requirements are correctly implemented in the campaign. You will also be required to monitor that these campaigns are going out on a daily basis and have a clear understanding of the business criteria going into these campaigns. This role requires a background in Database Marketing, CRM, business intelligence, and/or analytics environment. This is a business-facing role, which requires a significant level of interaction with both technical and business stakeholders at multiple levels, as well as several IT support teams and data owners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work with various marketing lines of business to collect and write business requirements that will be implemented within marketing campaigns.
* Create and maintain a set of Quality Assurance best practices to confirm that business requirements have been implemented successfully within marketing campaigns.
* Automate the monitoring of marketing campaigns and have the ability to quickly investigate campaign alerts.
* Create clear documentation that will outline the business criteria in marketing campaigns.
* Analyze any available data sources that can be used to enhance campaign segmentation.
* Conduct periodic reviews of business criteria with Marketing to ensure campaign segmentation is being done properly.
* Facilitate campaign and audience sizings.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
* 7-10 years experience in Database Marketing and/or CRM.
* Strong communication skills (written and oral) to all staff levels and possess ability to deliver information tactfully. Ability to work with internal teams.
* Solid understanding of Database architecture.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact with cross functional teams on a daily basis.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
* Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Advanced knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
* Advanced knowledge of SQL.
* Advanced knowledge of CRM tools (e.g. Unica, Aprimo, or similar).
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled