Are you a talented, motivated individual who wants to work in an environment where your input is valued and fresh ideas are welcomed? LS Networks is a quickly growing telecommunications company founded in Portland with the mission of bringing high-speed internet services to rural areas and is looking for a talented sales manager to add to the team! The Manager Commercial Sales is responsible for effectively leading and developing commercial sales team within vertical markets and geographic territories, focusing on new logo acquisition and growing existing customer base.
Essential Job Functions:
- Recruit, hire, and train sales team in assigned territory.
- Ongoing coaching, developing and performance management of individual team members.
- Support sales team in the field during the sales process which includes prospecting, cold calls, proposing, closing, and meeting with existing customers.
- Forecasting and measurement of sales objectives and metrics.
- Establishing lead referral partners in assigned regions.
- Partner with operational groups to adhere to and modify existing processes for service delivery.
- Participation in local community, business leadership and/or technology groups.
- Provide support with customer relationships and escalations.
- Demonstrated sales leadership and qualified sales performance
- Advanced understanding of enterprise business segments
- Knowledge and skills on how to manage and own a sales process
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented and customer-centric skill set
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent in professional work experience
- 3-5+ years of related sales management experience, telecommunications
- Complete medical & dental coverage starting at 90% employer paid premiums for single coverage.
- Our safe harbor 401(k) plan is available to employees on day 1, and includes a 100% fully vested employer match of up to 4% of your compensation.
- LS Networks encourages staff members to pursue ongoing education and gain industry certifications by offering tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- 9 paid holidays, 2 floating holidays and 15 days PTO start accruing on day 1.
- LS Networks employees can also take advantage of local employee store passes, local sporting event tickets and much more!