Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark is looking for a consumer insights professional who is passionate about driving the development of new products and concepts through the analysis and synthesis of consumer data. This position contributes to Aramark’s success as an innovator in the food space by utilizing primary research, transactional data, and voice of the consumer data in an integrated approach that develops a deep understanding of consumers, their needs and behaviors, and actively supports Aramark’s product development and innovation pipeline.
- Work with the VP of Consumer Insights to drive an understanding of consumer needs, current and future utilizing primary research findings.
- Develop, program, deploy and analyze surveys in support of key business initiatives.
- Manage consumer panel (90,000 members) and analytics.
- Elevate the visibility and use of consumer insights in the decision-making process and consistently communicate results
- Work closely with Aramark suppliers, vendors and Consumer Insights team to gather data and extract meaningful and actionable insights
- Communicate findings in a visually, engaging and story-telling fashion
- VP, Consumer Insights
- This position will work across the organization and must be collaborative.
- A minimum of 4 years of primary research experience in a market research agency, supplier side mandatory.
- Expertise in working with large data sets, raw data, cleaning/coding data in excel, consumer panel management/databases, experience in statistical analysis and ability to conduct it.
- Ability to write and program questionnaires in Qualtrics is a must.
- Expertise and passion in mining and synthesizing primary data and translating into an impactful storyline with actionable insights and recommendations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Clear, concise and well-organized writing skills
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to successfully manage, develop and motivate fellow employees
- Comfortable influencing at the highest levels of the organization and managing individuals in and outside of their direct reporting structure
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees, including executives, and work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience working within cross-function teams in a matrix organization preferred
- Excellent excel skills and strong computer skills in Word and PowerPoint with an attention to detail.