Consider a Career at MTM
From entry level customer service positions, to challenging technology and leadership roles, MTM offers a wealth of employment opportunities. Our corporate culture promotes healthy living, excellent work-home life balance, and strategic career advancement opportunities in a rewarding work environment where you will make a positive impact in your community and beyond. In particular, MTM is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees, and we have been recognized as a Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Fit-Friendly Worksites Recognition program. As an employer, MTM offers excellent benefits and welcomes diversity; we are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We invite you to apply for any of our open positions and look forward to providing you an opportunity to develop your career as a member of our team. If you can't find what you are looking for, please check out our affiliate Ride Right for more opportunities.
MTM, Inc. continues to grow and we are seeking a Manager, Contact Center!
MTM, Inc. is a healthcare services and transportation management company whose mission is to develop innovative solutions for accessing healthcare, increasing independence, and connecting community resources. MTM is made up of people who share a passion for making a positive impact. Our culture promotes healthy living, excellent work/life balance, and career advancement opportunities. MTM is a fun place to work, where individuality is encouraged and hard work is rewarded.
The Manager, Contact Center is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a high volume Contact Center (CC) providing expertise and customer service support to staff. The Manager, Contact Center will ensure that production, quality, and contract standards are met through monitoring service levels, consumer satisfaction, client satisfaction, and compliance of protocols and procedures.
This position will sit at our Pulaski, VA location.
- Provide leadership and management of direct and non-direct reports
- Meet/exceed call center performance expectations and goals
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements, preparing an annual budget and analyzing variances
- Work with the Contact Center to ensure Customer Care Representatives are setting the most appropriate and lowest cost mode of transportation, leveraging public transit and gas mileage reimbursement to the fullest extent possible
- Ensure ongoing collaboration with internal and external partners to ensure effective processes are in place and in line with corporate processes and goals
- Analyze statistical customer service center data and work with Workforce Management to determine areas of opportunity to prevent Corrective Action Plans
- Oversee team staffing levels and recruit as needed
- Oversee the completion of various tasks assigned to Call Center staff that support the Contact Center
- Host regular meetings with staff to discuss performance results, opportunities, create action plans, and promote teamwork
- Drive accountability on process improvement needed to reduce complaints and maximize operational efficiencies
- Provide oversight on all contact center projects
- Communicate with all levels of leadership and clients regarding processes and protocols
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- College degree in a related field preferred
- 3+ years of previous leadership or supervisory experience required, or equivalent related experience
- 3+ years of previous experience managing a call center/contact center
- 1+ years of previous experience managing projects in a call center/contact center
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and fostering a positive work environment
- Experience with recruiting, hiring, and discipline management
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Strong leadership, mentoring and coaching skills
- Maintain a strong knowledge of products and services
- Efficiently executes tasks to achieve desired results
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Ability to motivate and supervise people toward high productivity
- Ability to acquire and maintain knowledge of MTM protocols, Transportation Provider Network system, and personnel policies
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- High degree of accuracy, confidentiality, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and utilize customer service and systems
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
What’s in it for you?
- Paid vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Onsite Gym
- Wellness Screenings
- Birthday Holiday
- Training Development
- Casual Dress Environment
- Scholarship Program
- Healthy Market
- Free Coffee
*These benefits may not be available at all locations
Equal Opportunity Employer: MTM is an equal opportunity employer. MTM considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State, and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact People & Culture at (636) 561-5686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.