Ubisoft is composed of over 14,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
The companys 40 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Tom Clancy's The Division, For Honor, Rabbids, Rayman, Watch Dogs, Far Cry, The Crew, Just Dance and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Blue Mammoth Games, LLC is a Ubisoft Studio. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.Job Description
As a member of the Ubisoft News team, the Manager, Contentimplements editorial strategies and programs for Ubisofts high profile video game titles under the guidance of the Editorial Director. We are looking for a fantastic writer and strategic thinker to create content, as well manage and assign resources based on priorities. The Manager, Content is also responsible for coordinating content requests from Ubisoft's communications team at HQ in Paris, France, Ubisoft News counterparts in other regions, and other teams as needed.
- Identify, develop and implement content opportunities across channels; providing timely and informative reporting.
- Develop and oversee editorial calendar and content workflow from creation to execution.
- Research, write and develop editorial content and video scripts for Ubisoft branded media content.
- Act as a champion team member, leading by example to promote a positive environment for other team members while fostering their professional development.
- Interface with executive management as needed and coordinate strategic efforts with both local and international teams.
- Occasionally appear on camera to conduct interviews or host segments for video programming.
- 6 years of editorial or content management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience as a managing editor or other content management role
- Experience with and knowledge of social media and video platforms
- High-energy, enthusiasm and a deep interest in and knowledge of video games
- A bachelors degree in a related communications discipline
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.