When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading and developing a Contract Labor Management (CLM) credentialing team. The CLM team provides hands-on processing of all contract labor staffing needs, including staff procurement, time management, and invoicing for select hospitals and health systems across the country.
- Supervise, mentor and coach a team to exceed expectations of each hospital member within scope of responsibility and act as an individual contributor to achieve success.
- Manage daily credentialing processes performed by the credentialing specialist; as well as be able to perform those duties as back up when needed.
- Develop a working knowledge of all credentialing aspects for all CLM member accounts.
- Handle workflows and metrics to ensure high quality service.
- Act as a resource to team and other internal and external parties with regard to contract labor management technology and staffing processes.
- Maintain internal and external positive relationships with nursing executives and healthcare staffing agencies.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 5 or more years’ experience in staffing, healthcare administration, healthcare management or medical office management required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to effect and manage change.
- Ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.