Location: New York, NY
The Manager, Conversion Marketing, will be responsible for supporting the acquisition marketing team's trial strategy marketing efforts and aid in meeting company sales and marketing expense goals for the first time trialer segment. The individual will be responsible for supporting, implementing and monitoring full scale lifecycle of email, direct mail, web site, telesales and new channel programs, including creative, messaging and segmentation. The role will also be accountable for managing and executing campaigns, analyzing performance reports, and coordinating campaign development projects. Role includes working with multiple departments, attending meetings on all projects, and building presentations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage, maintain, and enhance current direct mail and email marketing campaigns.
* Work with marketing groups to deploy marketing campaigns.
* Update and review weekly performance reports and conduct root cause analysis when issues arise.
* Leverage new technologies.
* Assist in preparing presentations for management.
* Manage project calendar.
* Work with Programming, Brand, and Creative to coordinate campaign development.
* Proof copy on all digital and paper assets.
* Manage and organize campaign assets.
* Monitor campaigns to ensure they are executed correctly.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* 4+ years of marketing experience, preferably in digital and/or direct mail.
* Experience reviewing and analyzing campaign reporting.
* Experience writing strong marketing copy and reviewing creative.
* Experience working closely with Legal/Security/Compliance teams.
* Strong ability to execute campaigns on a timely basis with an eye towards quality and accuracy.
* Bachelor's Degree with focus on Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience required; MBA preferred.
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Requirements and General Skills:
* Experience developing formal business/functional requirements documentation.
* Experience developing and tracking/monitoring KPIs and analyzing results.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills and able to communicate complex concepts to a variety of audiences -- including executives.
* Proven ability to analyze, understand the business and achieve results while balancing and prioritizing work on multiple projects.
* Must be able to communicate / interact effectively with all levels of management while operating in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
* Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills, public speaking & presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to operate independently and in a matrixed team environment and take initiative and follow through on projects to achieve organizational goals.
* Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and an ability to prioritize in a highly fluid, fast-paced environment.
* Experience leading complex projects and/or managing cross functional groups.
* Exceptional project management, organizational skills and attention to details.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Works proactively, problem-solves, follows through on projects and manage expectations.
* Experience direct marketing writing ability and proofreading/editing skills.
* Ability to work independently in a fast paced and dynamic organization and lead projects with autonomy.
* Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
* General understanding of car electronics, home electronics or mobile devices.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled