Responsible for managing a small team that is dedicated to designing, supporting, and maintaining Call Center and internal corporate communication related applications. This includes multiple Avaya ACDs/PBXs and their numerous supporting applications. Designs and leads continuous improvement initiatives for service and application improvements, as well as outage and incident reductions. Provides direct hands on support to the Call Center and Technical Support areas, as well as support other Securus corporate organizations and subsidiary organizations.
- Recruits, manages, and retains a staff of Telecom support engineers.
- Builds and supports Customer Service call flows and telephony.
- Manages Corporate PBX, including phones for employees at numerous remote offices, both Securus corporate and subsidiary.
- Partner with IT and vendors on the selection and placement of systems, enhancements and upgrades with regard to the service impact, cost allocation and budgetary impact.
- Control the management, maintenance and support of the Avaya related applications including CM, SM, AAM, XMedius, Verint WFM and the Uptivity call recording solution.
- Oversee the management and support of the Sonexis conferencing platform.
- Lead root cause analysis, outage and incident resolution efforts. Engage the appropriate resources to complete corrective actions if necessary.
- Day-to-day management of the vendor relationships with Avaya, ConvergeOne, and Uptivity.
- Direct, design and provide guidance on the administrative support of the Right Now call flows, dispositions, standard text, Media Bar and the SimpliCTI add-ins.
- Effectively acts as a liaison between the IT, Telecom, and Customer Service organizations.
- Develops and maintains standards and procedures in accordance with industry best practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong Telecom knowledge.
- Ability to manage multiple employees.
- Ability to work numerous simultaneous projects.
- Ability to directly administer Avaya ACDs and PBXs.
- Work effectively with a variety of people, work situations and styles
- Work and communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Approach and analyze conflicts with a level head resolving disputes or conflicts in appropriate ways and at appropriate times
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years’ experience
- College Degree.
- Direct experience managing Avaya ACDs and PBXs.
- Experience working for a call center consultant or call center system integrator.
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.