ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security andautomation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes andbusinesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security moreaccessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT iscommitted to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed andquality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT isheadquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughoutNorth America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or followus on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Manager,Customer Care Technology is directly responsible for the day to day operations,maintenance, and support of all systems used within the Customer Careorganization. This individual will have interaction at all levels of theorganization, acting as a liaison between multiple groups, including vendors. He/Shewill partner with training and IT to ensure systems are fully functional andrelevant to Customer Care initiatives. This individual will troubleshoot dailyissues while at the same time managing and facilitating functional and enterpriseinitiatives.
- Manages the day-to-day operations for new and existing systeminitiatives as part of Customer Experience Operations.
- Serves as system administrator for all supported systems
- Responsible for driving and documenting business requirements forall supported front line systems
- Responsible for User Acceptance Testing, post production testingand troubleshooting for all supported front line systems
- Interfaces with IT for all system related initiatives,enhancements and issues representing Customer Care.
- Acts as front-line system subject matter expert representingCustomer Care in both enterprise and functional initiatives driven byMarketing, Sales, Customer Care, Emerging Markets etc.
- Responsible for direct input to the technology roadmap and capitalbudget for Customer Care.
- Responsible for Change Management for all large-scale systemchanges and new system deployment within the Care organization
- Manages system initiative scope, timelines and budget andcommunicates status, risks, and issues to stakeholders to ensure that theproject's outcomes are achieved as defined, within budget and on time.
- Assists in the development of training materials/job aids/tools tosupport all system enhancements and initiatives
- Responsible for driving and documenting financial justification(ROI) for system related initiatives, ensuring technology programs/enhancementsare delivered on time and within budget.
- Responsible for Incident and disaster recovery support for Tier 1outages effecting all supported front line systems
- Serves as Business owner for specific CustomerCare systems from the list below
- West (IVR)
- Nice (call recording)
- Eolas (internal app for Acct. mgmt., CRD)
- MMB (ADT & P1)
- Data analytics infrastructure support
- CT Desktop
- Open Span
- Own/support all NEW technology solutions on theIT/Care roadmap including involvement in vendor selection, businessrequirements, project planning, roll out and full implementation for contactcenters.
- Vendor manager for multiple front-line systemsincluding contributing to roadmap planning, quarterly business reviews andongoing performance management. Currently the list includes:
- Open Span
- Undergraduate degree required. Advanced degree in related discipline (i.e. MBA) preferred
Education: Undergraduate degree required. Advanceddegree in related discipline (i.e. MBA) preferred
- 5-7 year’s operational experience required
- Strong system foundation required; experiencewriting business requirements preferred
- Strong knowledge of ADT frontline systemspreferred (i.e. MMB, Informix, Chudly/MyADT & telecom systems)
- Experience in subscriber based business andoperations, customer service/call centers preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skillsrequired
- Strong project planning and management skillspreferred
- Ability to work cross functionally, across allorganizations to drive new or enhanced technology projects
- Ability to communicate and work closely withtechnology vendors and manage the business relationships for ADT
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best tofoster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal isto serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when wehave the best talent working in an environment where employees feel includedand recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.