Chewy is looking for agoal-oriented leader who challenges and inspires other leaders within their organization to excel. A customer-first mindset is critical for this role.
What You’ll Do:
- manage and coach floor leadership to build successful teams that deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Establish peer-to-peer relationships with other Managers to enhance process efficiency. and develop action plans to improve KPIs and close performance gaps
- Collaborate with other managers to establish and build SOPs for existing processes and procedures.
- Ensure that regular performance reviews and feedback is provided regularly to all levels of employees to ensure a highly engaged workforce
- Maintain and execute new leadership on boarding initiatives to enhance the career path experience.
What You’ll Need:
- high-volume teams in 300+ headcount environments
- and willing to ‘roll up your sleeves’ to solve a variety of challenges
- Proven coaching skills that can impact both front-line agents and floor leadership
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience (i.e. 5+ years industry experience in lieu of degree)
- Strong computer and internet proficiency in a technology-driven environment
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel is a must) and comfortability and ease in presenting information to a group
- Position may require travel