Manager-Desktop & Mobility Services
Located in Southern California, Eisenhower Health is a not-for-profit hospital seeking a Manager-Desktop & Mobility Services. Please visit careers.eisenhowerhealth.org to learn more information and apply.
The Manager-Desktop & Mobility Services must meet the following qualifications:
- Required: Equivalent work experience acceptable
- Preferred: MS degree in Health Care Management, or technical field preferred
- Preferred: CISSP, MCITP, CCNA
- Required: 10+ years IT and management experience
Manager-Desktop & Mobility Services' Essential Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates compliance with Code of Conduct and compliance policies, and takes action to resolve compliance questions or concerns and report suspected violations.
- Performs independent decision making when implementing projects and procedures to align with Senior Managements organizational policies.
- Manages a team of systems administrators, desktop technicians, and audio visual technicians in their day-to-date duties. Sets work priorities as needed and assures timely response to escalations.
- Participates and is actively involved with both change control and project management processes as well as infrastructure and security agendas.
- Coordinates Desktop IT infrastructure moves between departments and for new business unit rollouts.
- Works with vendors to determine, review and document acceptance of system changes. Facilitates communications between IS Systems Analyst personnel and vendor representatives.
- Provides mentoring for the Desktop team to allow for continual individual and technical growth in the current and future environment.
- Works closely with peers to ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of the overall healthcare IT infrastructure.
- Advises Director of any issues that could relate to customer satisfaction, security, and usability of IT infrastructure.
- Demonstrates excellent time and project management skills as well as organizational and personal skills required for successful project implementation.
- Supports procurement efforts by evaluating vendor capabilities and provide feasibility and financial analysis.
- Drives IT engineering best practices with respect to documentation, improvement of work methods and standards.
- Communicates with customers on business issues and needs and be able to translate those needs into appropriate technical solutions.
- Responsible for supporting the overall workstations, printers, peripherals, mobile devices and infrastructure.
- Trains Desktop Support team in the automated delivery of desktop computer applications using EMC enterprise tools.
- Effectively communicates with IS staff members, vendors and users, and facilitates communication between these groups to identify system needs, modifications, and/or issues. Works with these groups to reach resolution of issues, define necessary modifications and develop solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Eisenhower is proud to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A generous benefits package and matched retirement plan
- Health and wellness programs
About Eisenhower Health:
Near Palm Springs, California, our vibrant community offers an enviable lifestyle including affordable housing, minimal traffic, world-class dining and shopping, and year round recreational activities. Additionally, Eisenhower Health is less than two hours away from sandy beaches and mountain resorts.
At Eisenhower Health, we offer a progressive environment with an emphasis on individual growth and advanced medical practices seldom seen in other hospitals. As a not-for-profit and comprehensive health care institution, we are honored to be recognized as one of the top-ranking hospitals in California. For 2017-2018, U.S. News and World Report has ranked us as the #1 performing hospital in the Riverside Metro area and #16 in California, placing us in the top six percentile of hospitals in the state. In addition, we were within the 20 percent of hospitals nationwide to receive five star stars from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, in its Overall Hospital Quality and Star Rating (#2017-2018).
Located on 130 acres in Rancho Mirage, we offer our community a 517-bed acute care hospital with telemetry, critical care and medical/surgical floors. We also have a multitude of specialty centers on our campus including The Betty Ford Center, The Barbara Sinatra Children’s Center, The Annenberg Center for Health Sciences and The Lucy Curci Cancer Center.
Eisenhower Health has recently been granted Magnet recognition by the ANCC for its nursing excellence, which makes us the first and only hospital in the Inland Empire to achieve this prestigious Magnet distinction. For the fifth consecutive year, Eisenhower Health has been recognized as a Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation (2017), a testament to our commitment to provide equitable care.
In 2017-2018, U.S. News recognized Eisenhower Health as one of the High Performing Hospitals in these specific areas: Geriatrics, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair, Aortic Valve Surgery, Chronic Obstructive, Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Colon Cancer Surgery, Heart Bypass Surgery, Heart Failure, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, Lung Cancer Surgery. Eisenhower Health is the only hospital in Riverside and San Bernardino counties to be named one of the nation's 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals by IBM Watson Health for 2016 & 2017.
Eisenhower Health has had a great deal of growth in our Clinic Divisions throughout the Coachella Valley. We also cultivate an environment that fosters outstanding levels of employee engagement and was one of only 20 organizations nationwide to receive the Workplace of the Year Award from The Advisory Board Company (2016-2017).
Come JOIN our TEAM! To apply for a position now please visit careers.eisenhowerhealth.org.