Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Working with the Product Director, the Product Manager of Devices and Logistics is responsible for defining and managing the overall competitive device offering strategy of Altice USA’s Mobile Business. From concept creation through implementation, the Product Manager of Devices and Logistics is responsible for utilizing marketing, operational and business analytical skills to develop value propositions and deliver the best device programs and purchase path for our customers. The individual will own activities including go-to market and channel rollout of new devices, portfolio planning and device selection, business modeling and forecasting, recommendations for pricing, payment plans, promotions, and bringing to life industry trends and consumer insights into tangible strategies. The Product Manager of Devices and Logistics will partner closely with product, marketing, procurement, sales, logistics, finance, operations, engineering, IT and other supporting functional teams.
• Drive additional revenue streams with all type of devices, directly and indirectly related to mobile and telecommunications.
• Understand competitive products and consumer trends and incorporates into strategic roadmaps while supporting all efforts to enhance the customer experience.
• Oversees new product launches, promotions and marketing campaigns.
• Performs forecasting analysis of purchasing needs, establishes sales goals, and implements commercial initiatives to achieve sales targets.
• Tracks sales performance, revenues, margin and market share, pricing management, and provides decisions and recommendations to the executive team.
• Partner with Finance and Operations to develop financing and annual renewal programs
• Partner with Sales and Marketing to develop a retail merchandising strategy.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or related field. Applicable work experience may be considered.
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a matrix environment leading cross-functional teams in product management, vendor partnerships, retail and category management.
• Minimum of three (3) years of related experience with strategic planning, marketing management, business analytics within Telecom operators, traditional retailers, online retailers, vendors.
• Experience in managing product lines focused on recurring revenue streams with an understanding of the customer life-cycle and successful subscriber base management strategies..
• Experienced in forecasting and business case development.
• Experience managing device sourcing and fulfillment as well as managing vendor partners/supplier relations
• Experience defining and launching products from conception to go-to market.
• Able to proficiently prepare and deliver presentations for executive audience.
• Deep knowledge in the development and execution of marketing strategies and complex offer construction.
• Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.