Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, yoursquo;ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
The Dulles, VA location is seeking a Facilities Manager to work in our rapidly expanding company.
- Development ofoverarching strategy and goals for the year.Including (but not limited to) coordination with various internal Customers and Programs, including Space Planning andMaintenance.
- You will develop creative solutions to support over-all site strategy, including ability to provide concept projects/solutions with estimated costs and schedules.
- Build teamwork among staff, key clients and related support and oversight organizations to ensure a productive and successful organization.
- Ensure safety and construction best practices are being followed and executed according to design and code parameters.
- Production and implementation of risk mitigation and schedule recovery plans